"Success in business today is 15% technology and 85% emotional intelligence" Tom Peters, In Search of Excellence
Want to be more successful in life? And discover more about yourself and others, and ways to manage work relationships and make the most of every situation?
Our hugely successful 2 day Emotional Intelligence course will help you to increase your knowledge of emotional intelligence to improve interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, adaptability, stress management and general mood. On this course you will:
- Gain an insight into emotional intelligence, what it is and how you can use it
- Develop an awareness of the BarOn EQ-i model, used to measure emotional intelligence
- Develop self-awareness and self-management of personal emotions
- Explore ways to advance personal emotional intelligence
- Recognise emotions in others, responding to those emotions in order to inspire high performance
- Understand the consequences of behaviour and weigh decisions before action
This course will be delivered by Mel Owers Fellow of the CIPD.