The changes and challenges created by a difficult economic climate can cause a significant impact in the workplace in terms of stress. Managers and employees need to become resilient during these times, to continue to deliver effective services.
- Identify the causes of stress
- Identify the negative aspects of stress
- Identify the physiology of stress
- Explain the concept of “positive” stress
- Understand the stress response
- Define and recognise the characteristics of the resilient team
- Define and recognise your own personal resilience
The courses will be delivered by Mel Owers, Chartered Fellow of the CIPD.