Want focused, structured Microsoft Office training at your desk, when you most need it?
Using simple and secure desktop sharing technology you can have one to one help on your Microsoft Office issues, saving you time and travel.
Why remote training?
Remote training delivers focused, structured training straight to your desk. Using simple and secure desktop sharing technology we can deliver bespoke one to one coaching. It will save you travel time and costs, reduce the time out of the workplace, and solve your specific training issue at the same time.
Who is it for?
Remote training is ideal for anyone who uses Microsoft Office and needs training quickly on a specific topic, or who needs help with a particular task.
What will I learn?
You can get help on any topics covered in our Microsoft Office courses. Here are some examples:
- Need to analyse your data in Excel using PivotTables and PivotCharts and don’t know how?
- Overwhelmed with Outlook email and need practical tools for organising and searching?
- Want to add impact to your PowerPoint presentations with images, illustrations, or digital media and don’t have a clue?
- Share Word documents with other people and need to know how to track changes?
How does it work?
- Contact us to schedule a session with a trainer on a convenient date and time
- Tell us which version of Microsoft Office you’re using, and what topic you’d like help with
- Using your web browser, join the session from anywhere on any platform (Windows, Mac, 3G enabled smartphones)
- Run the software, enter a password, connect to the phone conference and you’re in the session
- The trainer can answer your questions, share your screen, perform a demonstration, make a presentation, share documents, and take control of your PC (with your permission!)