Why come on this course?
In this course you will explore the opportunities to use Teams with other Microsoft 365 apps including Planner, Stream, OneNote and a taster of Power Automate. This course is the fourth in a series concentrating on Microsoft Teams.
- You should first attend the Office 365 Teams Collaboration and Microsoft 365 Teams Team Owner courses or have equivalent experience.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Add the Planner app to a Team
- Create a new Plan
- Add tasks and assignments
- Use Stream as a channel tab
- Use OneNote to add a notebook to a Team
- Identify file management options in the team SharePoint site
- Create a document sign-off workflow
Teams and other Apps Overview
- Adding a Teams app
- Creating a channel tab from an app
- Uploading files to a conversation
Planner in Teams
- Planner overview and integration with Teams
- Create a Plan directly in Teams
- Add buckets and tasks to a Plan
- Using Planner views
- Assigning tasks to team members
- Adding team members by assigning tasks
Stream in Teams
- Stream – the Microsoft 365 video app
- Record a meeting
- Set a meeting recording as a channel tab
- What is OneNote Online?
- Add OneNote as an App to a team or channel
- Create a new notebook
- Add content to the notebook
Using a document workflow in Teams
- Open files in SharePoint
- File management options in SharePoint
- Create a Request Sign-Off workflow
- Reacting to a workflow req