Why come on this course?
On this one day advanced course you will learn some of Adobe Illustrator’s more advanced artwork creation tools and techniques. You will learn how to create more complex shapes and graphics, work with symbols and with masking. The course will also cover how to convert raster graphics into vectors, how to apply effects and how to work in perspective.
Who is it for?
You should have first attended the Adobe Illustrator Introduction or have equivalent experience.
What will I learn?
- Create complex shapes using the Shape Builder and Pathfinder tools
- Import raster images and convert them to editable vector graphics
- Create and manage Illustrator symbols
- Work with clipping and opacity masks
- Apply blends to objects
- Apply Illustrator effects, including 3D
- Use tools to help create artwork in perspective
Creating complex shapes
- The Pathfinder panel
- Compound objects
- The Shape Builder Tool
- Vector and raster graphics
Working with symbols
- Introducing symbols
- Working with symbols
- Symbol sets and symbolism tools
Masking and blending
- Masking objects
- Blending objects
- Basic effects
- 3D effects
Drawing in perspective
- The Perspective Grid Tool
- Custom Perspective Grids
- Creating artwork in perspective