Why come on this course?
This course follows on from your knowledge of the basic functionality of Google Drive and its suite of productivity tools, to dive a little deeper into using more of the advance features of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. More advanced features of drawing and forms will also be covered.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to use Google Drive to store, share, edit and collaborate on files. Using Google's productivity tools to a more advanced level. You will learn about the more advanced features of Google apps, whether it be a document, spreadsheet or a presentation.
This course can be customised to meet your organisation's specific requirements or Google environment, please contact us for further details.
- Attended the Google Drive Introductory course, or have equivalent knowledge
- Experience in web browsing
- Some experience of working in Google apps is recommended
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office applications, or equivalent
What will I learn?
- Work with some of the more advanced features of Google Docs including (but not restricted to) Tables, Charts, Table of Contents, Bookmarks and Page Breaks
- Work with advanced features of Google Sheets, including advanced formulas and functions, filters, charts, PivotTables and sharing
- Work with the advanced features of Google Slides, such as adding videos, tables, and animation to slides, as well as using presenter view and the drawing Tools
- Work with the advanced features of forms, such as adding logic questions, sections and pages, as well as advanced settings
- Investigate some useful add-ons available for the various Google Drive apps to enhance functionality
- Creating Tables in Google Docs
- Inserting Images
- Inserting References
- Table of Contents
- Controlling Page Appearance
- Proofing a Document
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Calculate Data across Spreadsheets
- Using Specialised Functions
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Creating Charts
- TIntroduction to Pivot Tables
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating and Editing Tables
- Inserting Options
- Slide Master
- Animation and Transition
- Google Forms Applications Window
- Inserting Objects
- Creating a Form from Google Sheet Data
- Creating a Quiz
- Creating Advanced Drawings
- Inserting Images
Google My Maps
- Creating and Customising a Map