Why come on this course?
Microsoft 365 provides organisations with a suite of Office apps (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and cloud services (such as OneDrive and Teams). This 1 day course is designed to help existing Microsoft users to gain an understanding of the functionality available in Microsoft 365. Delegates will use Office, OneDrive and Teams in a cloud environment.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who will be required to use Microsoft 365 and need an understanding of its features. If you wish to gain a deeper understanding of the individual applications in Microsoft 365 you should attend the appropriate application specific courses.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook 2010-2019.
- In-depth exposure to any of the Office products is not required
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand 'The Cloud' and Microsoft 365 Applications
- Use Outlook Online to work with email, calendar, people and tasks
- Understand how to work collaboratively with Microsoft 365 through Teams and OneDrive
- Use Groups and work with content through Delve
Office 365 Overview
- Introducing Microsoft 365
- Identify and outline the component products in Microsoft 365
- Navigating around Microsoft 365
- Updating your Profile in Microsoft 365
Using the Outlook Online Application
- Overview of Outlook online
- Working with email
- Using the Calendar
- Shared Calendars
- People (Contacts)
- Tasks in Outlook online
- Setting Outlook Options, Signatures, Rules, Automatic Replies
Using Microsoft Teams
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Creating Teams and Channels
- Tabbed Pages and Third Party Apps
Working with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive for Business
- Navigating around OneDrive
- Accessing Content in OneDrive
- Using the Office Online Apps
- Introduction to Groups
- Collaborating Using Groups
- Getting to Content using Delve