Why come on this course?
This course is part of a series focussing on using Microsoft 365 in the working environment. With collaboration as its main theme, this course works through Groups, Teams and Planner combined with Office Online to demonstrate how they can be applied to scenarios where colleagues are required to work together.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone who needs to work collaboratively with Groups, Teams or Planner within Microsoft 365 and who needs to gain an understanding of the apps and their capabilities. Typical scenarios can include working on projects or other shared activities where tools are required to combine information and actions to achieve common goals or output.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
What will I learn?
- Use Office Online Apps
- Create Microsoft 365 Groups, set options and collaborate
- Work with Microsoft 365 Teams, people, files and meetings
- Create plans with Planner
- Update plans and tasks collaboratively
Introducing the Office Online Apps
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- PowerPoint Online
- OneDrive for Business overview
- OneNote Online
Using Microsoft 365 Groups to Collaborate
- Introducing Groups
- Creating Groups and Setting Options
- Collaboration using Groups
- Managing Groups as an Owner
Working with Microsoft Teams
- Introducing Teams
- Creating and joining Teams
- Working with Files in Teams
- People and Channels
- Introducing Planner with Teams and Groups
- Creating a Plan and Group
- Boards, Buckets and Tasks
- Creating More Detailed Tasks and Assigning Tasks
- Charts and viewing Plans Graphically
- Schedule in Planner