Why come on this course?
Microsoft 365 provides multiple apps and methods enabling the collection and storage of documents, feedback and other information. In this course, OneDrive for Business, Groups and the Forms app are used to demonstrate how they can be used to gather documents and information for business use. The apps are accessed through a web browser.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for Microsoft 365 users who need to collect and subsequently access documents and other files from anywhere via OneDrive for Business, Groups, Outlook or by collecting information using the Forms app.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Outlook
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Access and navigate OneDrive for Business
- Add content using different methods to OneDrive for Business
- Edit and share content using OneDrive for Business
- Understand Groups
- Create Groups and add content
- Combine Groups and Outlook
- Collaborate with Groups
- Create surveys, questionnaires and quizzes using Microsoft Forms
- Share Forms and collate responses
Working with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- Navigating around OneDrive and Uploading Documents
- Organising Content in OneDrive
- Using the Office Online Apps
- Sharing Documents with OneDrive
- Emailing Attachments from OneDrive
Using Groups to Collect and Collaborate
- Introduction to Groups
- Creating Groups and Setting Options
- Adding Content to Groups
- Time Based Content with Outlook and Groups
- Collaboration using Groups
- Managing Groups and Content as an Owner
Microsoft Forms App
- Microsoft Forms Overview
- Creating Forms and Adding Questions
- Sharing a Group Form
- Collating Responses