Why come on this course?
In this course you will learn more about collaborating with colleagues using Teams. You will go further into the options around conversations, status and notifications. You will learn how to set up and control meetings to share content. You will look at working on files in Teams and the options available to manage them. This course is the second of a series of courses concentrating on Microsoft Teams.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who have already started using Teams and conversations.
- You should first attend the Microsoft Teams Introduction or have equivalent knowledge.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use conversation and chat options
- Set notifications
- Work with meeting options
- Create meetings in Channels
- Control the sharing of content in a meeting
- Use the Presenter role
- Create and add content to Teams
- Collaborate on content directly in a team and through Teams
- Manage files in a Team
Conversation and chat options
- Private chats – what are they and when to use them
- Adding content to a conversation
- Posting across Channels
- Saving posts
- Teams notifications
- Channel specific notifications
- Presence and status
- Meetings in Channels
- Inviting people to an ongoing meeting
- Presenter role
- Recording meetings
- Chat window
- Control and share content in a meeting
- Office documents in Teams
- Adding existing documents
- Creating from scratch
- Editing files in Teams
- Co-editing in a meeting
- Swapping meeting presenter roles
- Where are my documents stored?
- Opening the Teams SharePoint site
- Document versions
- Teams Recycle Bin