Why come on this course?
On this course you will learn the skills needed to create and own a team enabling you to successfully manage team membership, channels and apps. This course is third in a series of courses concentrating on Microsoft Teams.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for Microsoft Teams team owners.
- Attend Microsoft Teams Introduction or have equivalent experience.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set a Team’s type
- Set options and permissions for a Team
- Control channels and channel visibility
- Use channel tabs
- Manage Team membership and roles
- Use and set options for channel email addresses
Create and Edit a Team
- Team structure
- Descriptions and Team type settings
Manage a Team
- Working with Team members and roles
- Adding apps
- Channel creation and naming conventions
- Channel visibility
- Channel settings
- Working with Private Channels
- Delete and recover Channels
Team and Channel Links
- Invitations by Team code
- Use a link to a Team or channel
- Get a channel email address and set options
- Create from a file
- Create from an App