Who's it for?
This session is designed for people who are new to Trello and want to use it to organise and prioritise projects and tasks.
What will I learn?
On this course you will learn how to create boards, lists and cards; add details, attachments and due dates to cards; and collaborate on projects with your colleagues.
- What are Trello boards?
- Key concepts/benefits
- Logging in to Trello
- Customising your Trello settings
- Navigating the Trello interface
- Creating boards, lists and cards
Working with cards
- Adding card details and descriptions
- Formatting text with Markdown
- Moving and copying cards to to other lists and boards
- Adding and removing labels
- Moving labels between boards
- Customising labels and colour, and using colour shortcuts
- Adding due dates and marking due dates as done
- Adding checklists to cards
- Adding documents, images and videos to cards
- Adding website links to cards
- Applying and removing filters
- Searching cards and saving searches
- Subscribing to cards and receiving notifications
- Archiving and deleting cards
Collaborating with others
- Adding and removing members to a board
- Adding and removing members to a card
- Adding comments to cards
- Assigning tasks - dragging avatars
- Sharing cards with other members
- Using teams
- Permission settings
- Changing board background
- Starring boards
- Viewing activity
- Viewing cards page
Using Power Ups (if time allows)
- What are Power Ups
- Adding Power Ups e.g. Trello Calendar
- Starting Power Ups