Why come on this course?
This course will enable you to determine a framework of professional selection criteria, assist you in proving due diligence and legal process, shortlist and select the best candidates for positions whilst you acquire and practise behavioural interviewing skills.
Who is it for?
You will benefit from this course if you are involved in the preparation, interviewing or decision making stages of an interview process.
- Personal experiences of interviewing.
- Interviewing skills self-assessment questionnaire.
- Attracting the right calibre of candidate?
- Legislation relating to recruitment and interviewing.
- Criteria based interviewing techniques.
- Selection criteria.
- Structuring an effective interview.
- Interviewing styles.
- Communication skills for interview success.
- Giving feedback.
- Practice sessions.