Why come on this course?
This course will help you deal with the day-to-day challenges of providing quality customer service.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone with contact with internal or external customers face-to-face. The recommended maximum is 12 delegates.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will:
- Create and maintain a professional customer service
- Communicate effectively with all customers
- Develop positive customer relationships
- Deal with customer complaints positively
- Understand the relationship between internal and external customers
- Enhance the reputation of the company
Providing a quality service
- Identifying good and bad customer practice
- Finding out what your customers want
- Making the customer feel valued
- Exceeding expectations
- First impressions
- Positive body language
- Active Listening skills
- Establishing rapport with the customer
Managing customer complaints
- Understanding the customer’s problem
- Showing the customer that you are listening
- Saying “no” constructively
Relationship between internal and external Customers
- Behaviour breeds behaviour
- Impact of negative internal customer care
What our delegates say
"Enjoyable, useful and interesting day. Very well delivered, thank you!" – Metropolitan Police